diabetes can cause not only feet that are cold to the touch, but also feet that feel cold due to nerve damage. However, experiencing cold feet in normal or warm temperatures may be a sign of an underlying health problem. Cold sensations to the feet can come from poor circulation, disorders of the nervous system, cold exposure injuries such as frostbite, and decreased metabolism from a low thyroid condition (hypothyroidism or underactive thyroid).
TOP 20 Comments
- Asi gozan las buenas putas....
- did not have a sister to do that with but my cousin let me.
- dude looks like Mitt Romney sorta but younger like 45 or 50 what is the name of the old one If it were not young men, but children who suck priests dicks, one could almost call it catholic!
- good Would love to know who the woman at 2:22 is I would volunteer for that!!!
- great much thx Fucking Bitch is hot!
- her LARGE cunt offered his cock no friction , thats why he took so long to spunk even with her sucking his balls, he should have used fisting lube and gone wrist deep , shed have at least orgasmed, but heh hoo, for fake videos it was...
- Holy shit According to xhamster Terms of Service, spamming is advertising outside websites, products or services.
- Hot lady!
- Hot man would let him fuck me any day Never been impressed with her.
- Hot vid.
- I just have to laugh at the complainers.
- i would marry her Cum to me!
- lick you and dick you for hours in the nasty way!
- Maybe open me up a bit for the bigger cock!
- ooo wow yum yum yum rein in pussy nice thx Mmmmmm hairy pussy....
- Possibly the most beautiful woman ever.....
- Such an incredibly sexy hot wife...
- super girl , loves how she takes him anally Nice!
- They both denied doing anything sexual, but when I was taking my son to the airport for his trip back home, he told me Jackie sucked his cock and they fucked.
- They look sad and alost bored.